Contiuous Tartaric Stabilization C30 Crystal
The market’s favourite line
Latest generation line for tartaric stabilization of suitable homogeneous wines. The result of modern high technology, the equipment is based on a “contact” principle, i.e. an in-transit holding period at low temperature in a high potential nucleation crystallizer filled with at least 4 gr/lt of crystals, served by an independent cooling system.
The system has a great many advantages over traditional methods and other types of technology:
- technology applied with minimum investment
- fully guaranteed results
- continuous 24-hour cycle without the need for an operator
- guaranteed withholding of all micro crystals that evade the separator
- high heat recovery (up to 95%)
- complete recovery of exhausted crystals and no filtration residue to dispose of • cycle can be stopped at any time for an unlimited period then re-started at exactly the same point it had reached before stoppage
- continuous assessment of product stability
- printout of process data, also useful for quality certification purposes
- on request, operating system interface with the company’s management program.
Technical Data Sheet
Download the data sheet in PDF for all the technical details on the product.