Contiuous Tartaric Stabilization C30 Crystal Special
The category’s top technology and performance
The latest generation Crystalplus C 30 line for tartaric stabilization of vermouth is undoubtedly the most complete and up-to-date.
It is based on a “contact” principle, i.e. an in-transit holding period at low temperature in a high potential nucleation crystallizer filled with at least 4 gr/lt of crystals, served by an independent cooling system.
It has numerous interesting advantages:
- technology applied with minimum investment
- continuous 24-hour cycle without the need for an operator
- guaranteed withholding of all micro crystals that evade the separator
- high heat recovery (up to 95%) with full guarantee of results
- complete recovery of exhausted crystals and no filtration residue to dispose of • cycle can be stopped at any time for an unlimited period then re-started at exactly the same point it had reached before stoppage
- continuous assessment of product stability
- printout of process data, also useful for quality certification purposes.
Technical Data Sheet
Download the data sheet in PDF for all the technical details on the product.